jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

MANGO Fashion Awards

Mango, presenta la quinta edición del certamen MANGO Fashion Awards, un concurso cuya finalidad es fomentar y potenciar la proyección internacional de los nuevos talentos de la moda. Los concursantes tendrán la oportunidad de presentar sus colecciones ante un prestigioso jurado y optar a un premio de 300.000 euros, la cantidad más alta ofrecida hasta la fecha en un concurso de esta categoría. La convocatoria se abre el 15 de marzo y los diseñadores tendrán hasta el 15 de mayo para presentar sus candidaturas. Para más información, www.mangofashionawards.com

4 comentarios:

  1. I think this is among the most vital information for
    me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Have a look at my web site; justin bieber supra shoes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe that this amazing site
    needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

    Here is my blog post; cheap chi flat irons

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi there, I found your site by way of Google at the same time as looking for a related subject, your website got here up, it
    seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hello there, just changed into aware of your blog thru Google, and
    located that it is truly informative. I am going
    to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.

    Numerous people shall be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Here is my blog ... cheap clarisonic mia

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it's
    new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!


    My web-site http://www.coachingmethoden.at/index.php?title=Benutzer:DeannaCho

    ResponderEliminar